- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation - Members
Appointed by: Senate Rules Committee
Term Expires: December 31, 2016
Kristen Schwenkmeyer is a president of Gordon & Schwenkmeyer, a telemarketing firm she started with Mike Gordon in March of 1985. Her primary responsibilities include overall administration of operations, budgeting and personnel for a staff of over 700.
Prior to her current position, she was political director of the California Democratic Party from 1983-1985. Previously, she has served as staff aide to Supervisor Ralph Clark of the Orange County Board of Supervisors and Senator John Glenn in Washington DC.
Kristen Schwenkmeyer received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of California, Santa Barbara.