Workers' Compensation Carve-Out Conference/Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Save the Date!
Workers' Compensation Carve-Out
Conference/Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
August 2, 2007
The Hilton Garden Inn
1800 Powell Street
Emeryville, CA 94608
The Agenda is available as ( Pdf) ( Doc)
To register download and submit the brochure, available as ( Pdf) ( Doc)
(For more information contact Janice Yapdiangco at (510) 622-3959; by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by
mail at 1515 Clay Street, Suite 901, Oakland, CA 94612)
The objectives of the carve-out conference are to provide information and resources on key issues on carve-outs. Key topics will include:
- The process for establishing a carve-out.
- The benefits of creating a carve-out.
- Existing models of carve-outs and best practices.
- Health and safety prevention in carve-outs: ways to reduce injuries, illnesses and costs. Topics will include: health and safety committees; injury and illness prevention training.
- The new paradigm in healthcare: Integration of workers' compensation and group health.
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation (CHSWC)
- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers