eCPR System – iForm
Filing CPRs Online Using the iForm
The iForm allows you to enter CPRs for each employee online. The eCPR application supports Internet Explorer 9 and higher, and the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. No additional software is required.
Before you begin, you will need the following:
- DIR Project ID #
- You should have received this number from the public entity that awarded your contract. You can also search for the public works project.
- Contractor information
- Public works contractors must register in order to bid or work on public works projects. You should have the legal name of your business as well as your public works contractor registration (PWCR) number provided when you activated or renewed your registration. DIR has a search tool allowing you to access your contractor registration information easily.
- A unique FEIN (Federal Employer Identification Number) or the sole owner’s SSN.
- Payroll information
- Required information includes employee information, payroll deductions, contributions and payments.
- Consult the eCPR application user guide
If you would like to retain the information you enter in the online eCPR form, print each screen prior to continuing onto the next. The information entered will not be saved or retrievable for future access.
If you have additional questions about submitting Certified Payroll Records (CPRs) online in DIR’s eCPR system, please contact us for assistance.