- Learn about prevailing wage
- Learn about public works projects
- Frequently asked questions
- File a public works complaint
- Find a Division of Labor Standards Enforcement District Office
Public Works Enforcement
Forms, Posters and Resources
The PWC 100 form is to be completed by the awarding body. The completion and submission of this form fulfills both the CMU requirements and the DAS 13 notification requirements.
Worksite Posting — Under the Compliance Monitoring Unit’s (CMU’s) requirements, awarding bodies are required to provide the construction contractor(s) with a CMU-produced poster that contractors are required to display at the jobsite. The posters will indicate that the work site falls under the regulations of the CMU. The CMU provides the mandatory posters to awarding bodies. Posters are also available at the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement District Offices or by emailing a request to PublicWorks@DIR.CA.GOV.
Cal/OSHA Publications specific to construction industry including:
- Pocket Guide for the Construction Industry (English and Spanish)
- Construction Safety and Health Inspection Project Poster (English/Spanish)
- Construction Ergonomics guidelines (based on classification)
- Illness & Injury Prevention program guidelines and models