- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Use of Seat Belts with ROPS and Use of a Signaler
January 31, 2008
Time: 10:00 a.m.
Location: State Compensation Insurance Fund, 2540 Venture Oaks Way, Room 410, Sacramento, California
Contact: Tom Mitchell, Senior Safety Engineer (916) 274-5730
To consider proposed amendments to Tile 8, Section 3650 and 3653 of the General Industry Safety Orders to require the use of seat belts and signalers when operating powered industrial trucks; and to update the references to outdated ANSI/ASME B56 standards in Section 3650.