- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board Approved Petroleum Safety Orders--Drilling and Production standards (§§ 6500-6693)
After proceedings held in accordance with and pursuant to authority vested in Sections 142, 142.3 and 142.4 of the Labor Code to implement, interpret, or make specific, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, by a majority vote, adopted additions, revisions or deletions to the California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Chapter 4.
For more information regarding the development of Occupational Safety and Health regulations, e-mail email@example.com.
- Sections 6505, 6533, 6551, and New Section 6552 Drilling and Production (effective July 26, 2006)