- Standards Board public hearings
- Rulemaking proposals scheduled for hearing or adoption
- Recently approved standards
- The petition process
- The variance process
- Search for Cal/OSHA regulations
- Title 8 Index
- Upcoming advisory committees
- Recent Cal/OSHA advisory committees
- Learn about Cal/OSHA enforcement
Approved Boiler and Fired Pressure Vessel standards (§§ 750‑797)
Occupational Safety & Health Standards Board
After proceedings held in accordance with and pursuant to authority vested in Sections 142, 142.3 and 142.4 of the Labor Code to implement, interpret, or make specific, the Occupational Safety and Health Standards Board, by a majority vote, adopted additions, revisions or deletions to the California Code of Regulations, Title 8, Chapter 4.
For more information regarding the development of Occupational Safety and Health regulations, e-mail email@example.com.