- Alternative workweek
- Consumer Price Index
- Prevailing wage determinations
- Labor compliance
- Public Works
- Fatality statistics
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Employment Development Department
About Labor Research and Statistics Office
Index 2015-1 Statewide basic trade journeyman rates
General prevailing wage determinations
made by the director of industrial relations
Pursuant to California Labor Code part 7,
chapter 1, article 2, sections 1770, 1773, and 1773.1
Download all statewide basic trade determinations (pages 1-2L)
scope of work,
|1||Boilermaker-Blacksmith||No increase *|
|2A||Electrical Utility Lineman (a)||Increase|
|2A-1||Electrical Utility Lineman (c)||No increase *|
|2B-2B2||Telecommunications Technician||No increase *|
|2B3||Telephone Installation Worker||No increase *|
|2D-2F||Tree Trimmer (High Voltage Line Clearance)||Increase|
|2H||Stator Rewinder||No increase *|
|2I||Electrical Utility Lineman (b)||No increase *|
|2K-2L||Driver (On/Off-Hauling To/From Construction Site)||No increase *|
+ Includes shift pay determinations.
* A single asterisk after the expiration date of a determination indicates that no increase is required for projects advertised while that determination is in effect. The determination remains in effect until it is canceled, modified, or superceded by a new determination by the Director of Industrial Relations. A new determination will become effective 10 days after it is issued. Contact the Office of the Director - Research Unit at (415) 703-4774 after 10 days from the expiration date, if no subsequent determination is issued.
a. State of California, except Del Norte, Modoc, and Siskiyou. For Pole Restoration and Treatment classifications in Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Mono, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Siskiyou, Tulare and Ventura - see page 2A-1)
b. Includes Del Norte, Modoc and Siskiyou Counties.
c. Pole Restoration and Treatment classifications in Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Mono, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Tulare and Ventura.
To view the above current prevailing wage determinations, current predetermined increases, and the current holiday, advisory scope of work, and travel and subsistence provisions for each craft, you must first download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader available by clicking on the icon below: