- Alternative workweek
- Consumer Price Index
- Prevailing wage determinations
- Labor compliance
- Public Works
- Fatality statistics
- California Labor and Workforce Development Agency
- Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Employment Development Department
About Labor Research and Statistics Office
Index 2015-2 Northern California basic trade journeyman rates
General prevailing wage determinations
made by the director of industrial relations
Pursuant to California Labor Code part 7,
chapter 1, article 2, sections 1770, 1773, and 1773.1
Download all Northern California basic trade determinations (pages 33-59)
+ Includes shift pay
* A single asterisk after the expiration date of a determination indicates that no increase is required for projects advertised while that determination is in effect. The determination remains in effect until it is canceled, modified, or superceded by a new determination by the Director of Industrial Relations. A new determination will become effective 10 days after it is issued. Contact the Office of the Director - Research Unit at (415) 703-4774 after 10 days from the expiration date, if no subsequent determination is issued.
h. Includes Mono County.
i. Excludes Fresno, Kings, and Tulare Counties.
To view the above current prevailing wage determinations, current predetermined increases, and the current holiday, advisory scope of work, and travel and subsistence provisions for each craft, you must first download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader available by clicking on the icon below: