INDUSTRIAL WELFARE COMMISSION
In accordance with Labor Code Sections 1173 and 1182.1, and 1182, the Industrial Welfare Commission ("IWC") will hold a public meeting June 15, 2001 in the auditorium of the Edmund G. "Pat" Brown Building in San Francisco, located at 505 Van Ness Avenue, commencing at 10:00 a.m.
1. Approval of Minutes for the public hearings/meetings held on April 9, 2001 and April 24, 2001.
2. Consideration of requests for an investigation into the working conditions of public transit drivers and other commercial drivers employed by public agencies with respect to meal and rest periods.
3. Staff Report on Wage Order 14..
4. Status of Wage Board for Wage Order 5.
5. Any new business that may come before the IWC.
For further information, you can
visit the IWC's web site at www.dir.ca.gov/iwc.
You can also contact Bridget Bane, Executive Officer, or other staff members
of the IWC, at