- Become an apprentice
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
- Refinery Safety Curriculum
Division of Apprenticeship Standards - What's new at DAS 2012
- DIR Launches New Landscape Apprenticeship Program with Alameda Point Collaborative, San Leandro Adult School - IR-2012-46
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 4th quarter 2012
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 3rd quarter 2012
- Effective July 1, 2012, enforcement of Apprenticeship requirements on Public Works projects is the responsibility of the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
- Effective July 1, 2012, The Electrician Certification Unit has moved to the of the Division of Labor Standards Enforcement.
- California Apprenticeship Council newsletter 2nd quarter 2012
- Proposed changes to Title 8 Regulations before the CAC Rules and Regulations sub-committee
- Search Public works projects as reported by Awarding Bodies
- 2010 DAS Annual Report to the Legislature
- Awarding Body Extract of Public Works Contract Award - PWC100 form (formerly DAS 13 form)
Revised January 25, 2013