- Become an apprentice
- Find an apprenticeship program
- Find a registered apprentice
- Train employees through apprenticeship
- Program sponsors
- Use apprentices on public works projects
- I built it!
- Apprenticeship Council meetings
- DIR Laws and Regulations
California Apprenticeship Council actions
The California Apprenticeship Council, at the Dec. 8, 2005 special meeting, affirmed the deadline for general electrician, residential electrician, fire/life safety and monolingual Spanish speaking candidates remains at January 1, 2006.
The deadline for voice-data-video technician and non-residential lighting technician remains at January 1, 2007.
Please visit the Division of Apprenticeship Standards' Electrician certification and electrician trainee information and frequently asked questions for more information.