- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
CHSWC Commission Member
Appointed by: Governor
Term Expires: December 31, 2018
Sean McNally is the President of KBA Engineering in Bakersfield, California. He has been certified by the State Bar of California as a specialist in workers' compensation law. He is a licensed general contractor and serves as a trustee for the Self Insurer's Security Fund. His community activities include serving on the Board of Directors of the Golden Empire Gleaners and the Board of Trustees for Garces Memorial High School. He is the past Vice President of Corporate and Government Affairs as well as past Vice President of Human Resources for Grimmway Farms.
He is a graduate of the University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law and was a partner at the law firm of Hanna, Brophy, MacLean, McAleer and Jensen. He graduated from the University of San Francisco with Bachelor of Arts degrees in English and Theology. Following that, he did graduate studies at Hebrew University in Jerusalem Israel.
Go to Commission Members Main Page