- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscriptions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
CHSWC Commission Member
Appointed by: Speaker of the Assembly
Term Expires: December 31, 2017
Daniel Bagan is the West Region Risk Manager for UPS, the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. He is responsible for managing the casualty claims in 15 western states including California where he has worked over the last ten years. Prior to his current position, he was a financial controller for UPS in Oklahoma, Washington and Northern California. Dan started his career with UPS in 1983 as a package car driver in Denver, Colorado.
His community activities include serving on the board of the California Coalition on Workers' Compensation and being an active member of the Workers' Compensation Action Network. He is also a member of United Way's Alexis de Tocqueville Society.
Dan received a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of Denver in Colorado.
Go to Commission Members Main Page