- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscriptions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
Commission on Health and Safety and Workers' Compensation - commission meeting
|Date:||Thursday - February 24, 2005|
Elihu M. Harris State Building
1515 Clay Street
|I.||Call to Order
* Minutes from the December 10, 2004 CHSWC meeting in San Francisco
John Wilson, CHSWC Chair
|II.||Status Update on DWC Regulations
Jackie Schauer, DWC
|III.||Briefing on Apportionment
Lach Taylor, Workers’ Compensation Judge, CHSWC
|IV.||* Proposed Revision to "Workers’ Compensation in California: A Guidebook for Injured Workers"
Juliann Sum, Labor Occupational Health Program, UC Berkeley
|V.||Presentation on Second Opinion Study
Frank Neuhauser, Survey Research Center, UC Berkeley
|VI.||Update on Small Employer Training Model
Diane Bush, LOHP, UC Berkeley
Robin Baker, LOPH, UC Berkeley
|VII.||Executive Officer Report
Christine Baker, CHSWC Executive Officer
|VIII.||* Other Business / Proposals / Public Questions and Comments **|
* May result in an action item for CHSWC consideration and/or vote
|** Please Note: Public comments are limited to three minutes per speaker.
Topics are subject to CHSWC review and approval.
The agenda may be adjusted, if necessary, depending upon the time needed for discussion of each item.