- CHSWC research reports
- Current CHSWC Annual Report of programs and data
- Guidebook for Injured Workers
- Guides about filing workers' comp claims
- Carve-Out/Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Young workers and workers' compensation
- Meetings, information bulletins and subscribtions to CHSWC
- Frequently asked questions about workers' comp for employers
CHSWC Commission Member
Appointed by: Governor
Term Expires: December 31, 2015
Martin Brady is Executive Director at Schools Insurance Authority, where he has worked since 1988.
He is a member of the California Joint Powers Authority, California Coalition on Workers Compensation, Public Agency Risk Managers Association, Public School Risk Institute, Association of Governmental Risk Pools and the Public Risk Management Association.
Go to Commission Members Main Page